style=”text-align: justify;”>For those who like cookies and teddy-bears, you’ll positively love these cute little fellows! French-trained Japanese prepare dinner Maa Tamagosan created these tasty-looking and nearly too-cute-to-eat cookies. Fortuitously, she shared her recipe and the inventive course of with the world, leaving many people drooling. Discover her recipe, translated into English, under, and remember that, when you have nut allergic reactions or just don’t like them that a lot, you’re free to alter the nuts into candies or the rest that gained’t soften.
‘Hey! It’s Mosogourmet’ supplies an English translation of the recipe:
1. Preheat oven to 160°C (320 F)
2. Combine 110g cake flour, 20g potato starch and a pinch of salt in bowl
3. Combine 40g beet sugar syrup, 10g honey and 30g vegetable oil in a small bowl
4. As soon as totally combined, unfold between parchment paper and roll out with rolling pin
5. Use a bear cookie cutter to chop out the shapes
6. Draw the face (we used a nail dot pen), place the almond and have the bears hug them tight
7. Use leftover dough to make the tails
8. Bake for 10 minutes. Cut back warmth to 150°C (300 F) and bake for an extra 10 minutes
9. Take out of the oven and so they’re executed!