Typically it’s worthwhile to problem your self in an effort to jump-start your creativity. Photographer Jenna Martin did precisely that when she determined to do a photograph shoot at Lowe’s house enchancment retailer.
The place had all the pieces a photographer would contemplate to be a difficult circumstance – restricted backgrounds, poor lighting, distractions throughout – and that was precisely what the artist was on the lookout for. Then she and her mannequin set some floor guidelines to make the shoot much more difficult:
1) They needed to work with no matter they discovered there, no props or extra lighting.
2) They couldn’t majorly rearrange the scene and the shows.
3) They might cease taking pictures if somebody was within the background or in the event that they had been in the best way.
The photographer, who later shared her story with peta pixel, claimed that the store assistant allowed them to take photos with none fuss and the shoppers had been extra curious than irritated about what was happening.
“Total, this was a extremely enjoyable problem!” the photographer exclaimed. “Not that I’d invite an precise consumer to ever do a Lowe’s photograph shoot (I imply, by no means say by no means), however I used to be fairly pleased with the outcome! Horrible location for the win! Subsequent time you see an terrible spot, perhaps give it an opportunity, you by no means know what you may find yourself with.”
Scroll down under to see how a bit of little bit of creativity and good angles can change the look and the texture of a spot.
- 1 “As a substitute of looking for the standard lovely places round the place we stay, I had the concept to just do the alternative”
- 2 “Lowe’s appeared like the right choice” Location 1: The Paint Samples
- 3 Not edited
- 4 Edited
- 5 Lowe’s Location 2: The Lighting Part
- 6 Not edited
- 7 Edited
- 8 Lowe’s Location 3: The Aisles
- 9 Not edited
- 10 Edited
- 11 Location Shot: Aisle 2
- 12 Lowe’s Location 4: The Backyard Part
- 13 Not edited
- 14 Edited
- 15 Lowe’s Location 5: Pillows Part
- 16 “Horrible location for the win!”
“As a substitute of looking for the standard lovely places round the place we stay, I had the concept to just do the alternative”
Picture credit: Justin Sullivan/Getty Images
“Lowe’s appeared like the right choice” Location 1: The Paint Samples
Lowe’s Location 2: The Lighting Part
Lowe’s Location 3: The Aisles
Location Shot: Aisle 2
Lowe’s Location 4: The Backyard Part